Hello! I’m Leanne, and I’m a twenty-two-year-old Film and Video student in my third year, studying at the University of South Wales in Cardiff. Besides living in Epsom, while I studied Music Journalism at University for the Creative Arts for a year, I’ve lived in Cardiff my whole life.
After I graduate (please, please, please!), I’m hoping to go into television writing or production, or music supervision.
But enough with all the professional stuff, I want you to get to know a bit about me. So I figured the best, and, hopefully, least boring way would be to make a few lists of favourites and other random info. Here goes…
This does change often, but my top 5 favourite films are:
- (500) Days of Summer
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Crazy, Stupid, Love.
5 TV shows I love:
- Parks and Recreation
- The X-Files
- The Newsroom
- The Walking Dead
5 Records I love:
- Katy Perry, Teenage Dream
- The 1975, The 1975
- Bon Iver, For Emma, Forever Ago
- SBTRKT, Wonder Where We Land
- Various Artists, Kanye West Presents Good Music Cruel Summer
I can’t wait to visit…
- Toronto, Canada
- Athens, Greece
- Gold Coast, Australia
5 Random facts about me:
- I am an only child.
- I have linking tattoos on my wrists, which read “no regrets” and “just love”.
- I broke my humorous bone when I was 6. And no, it wasn’t funny.
- My love for pizza beats everything.
- I like to tell people my first concert was 30 Seconds to Mars, but really it was Liberty X.
As I mentioned in my first post, I’ve set up this blog to encourage myself to write more, but mostly as a place where I can post my scriptwriting and other writings relating to film and television. I’m also excited to connect with other bloggers and join the online writing community, so send me a message or post a comment, I’d love to hear from you! My aim is to post weekly, on either Sundays or Fridays, so I hope you come back to read some more.